Hushpuppy's Creativity Shop

Daily Paintworks

Tuesday, June 2, 2020


Hushpuppy Moon, LLC

Plein Air Day

It rained last night which made it an amazing morning to go to the mountains 
to Plein Air paint.  You have to be packed as lightly as possible and as succinctly 
as possible to enjoy Plein Air painting.  If you knew me, you would say to me, 
"You might as well forget it!  You will not be able to roll both 
suitcases up the side of the mountain!"  Well, I didn't really climb a mountain, 
but I did have to focus on the needed and only the needed things in order 
to succeed at my adventure.   The painting is drying and waiting for some 
details.  It was a most amazing time in the fresh air delving into paint 
and scenery!  I did take coffee and a few apples in case I got carried 
away with my duration at the special spot.
I may try to make it a weekly outing, especially while we are physically distancing
due to the global pandemic.  It is a great way to "travel" without going anywhere. 
I guess I can call it a "paint-cation" instead of a vacation!

Have a Creative Day!
Kathy

My Purpose

My Purpose Is To Use My Creative Curiosity And Energy To Help Others 
Find, Pursue, And Celebrate Themselves And Their Passions,
Through The Stories Of Others, Through Creative Experiences
That Unlock Their Own Creative Spirit,
And To Nurture Creativity, Wellness, And Identity Through Art.


Kathy McClendon
Hushpuppy Moon, LLC
Nurturing Creativity, Wellness, and Identity Through Art
505-595-4239





No comments:

Post a Comment