Hushpuppy's Creativity Shop

Daily Paintworks

Friday, July 3, 2020




Hushpuppy Moon, LLC



First Time on You Tube tutorial! 
It is a silent tutorial with Ticker Tape Tutorial 
at the bottom of video.
 

For Auction on Daily Paintworks (See Widget)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PICASSO 
TO FIND JOY IN ART! 

George Bernard Shaw stated, "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." I have learned so much from other artists, and many of them have been sharing their techniques on You Tube. I decided to share some of my own journey in art. I believe in nurturing creativity, wellness, and identity through art. If ever we needed wellness, it is during this global pandemic and world crisis. And we will need it as we transition 
out of the crisis as well. I hope you will join me on this journey. 
It is my perspective and belief that we are born creative, and somewhere we lose the belief, the will,  and the courage to enjoy our creative spirit. This happens
 for many reasons, but the great thing is, we can restart, reinvigorate, reignite, reimagine, and 
reclaim our innate creativity. Creativity starts with curiosity. So let your curiosity about how something is done be a catalyst for stirring creativity. You might 
find your creative outlet in cooking, designing motorcycles, writing, dancing, painting, speaking,
 leading a team, designing architecture, teaching, singing, delving into digital design, and many more powerful outlets.  I love art in all forms.
 This little tutorial is a "realistic abstract" rose in watercolor. It fits my personality. I can be realistic or abstract, but I decided to combine them to match my 
eclectic artistic passion.  Have fun with this double-time 
demo of watercolor on cotton paper.  
Enjoy!

Hushpuppy Moon, LLC

Have a Creative Day!
Kathy

My Purpose

My Purpose Is To Use My Creative Curiosity And Energy To Help Others 
Find, Pursue, And Celebrate Themselves And Their Passions,
Through The Stories Of Others, Through Creative Experiences
That Unlock Their Own Creative Spirit,
And To Nurture Creativity, Wellness, And Identity Through Art.


Kathy McClendon
Hushpuppy Moon, LLC
Nurturing Creativity, Wellness, and Identity Through Art
505-595-4239



No comments:

Post a Comment